What have you done to your MSP today?

The Axle came out with very little effort or so I tought.. Now I cant get whats left of the snapped axle (Yes I snapped it) apart from the half axle... fun fun. So another day without a driveable car

Im working on day 16 that my car hasn't left the garage. and on top of that, my MAF won't be here for another 4 days. and even then, there is no guarantee that the problem will be fixed. But everything points to the MAF so hopefully that's it.
OAN: as many times as I've broken my tires loose, I think I'm going to stop now. Last thing I need to deal with is an axle or worse. It's weird how some of us can break axles with decent power and others with more power don't break theirs.

I have a slim fan, no idea what brand as the shop that did my intercooler a while back ordered through their connections

Threw some spacers on the car. 15mm on the front, 6.7mm in the back. Front rubs slightly if I hit a dip in the road at high speed. Back doesnt rub yet, will put the parents in the backseat tommorow to see how it does under load. Appearaqnce is much improved obviosly.

Lowered on Falken springs, 1 finger wheel gap front and back. The spring rates are definately softer than the stock Racing Beats.

Last edited:
i just respray everything back there by sway bar and anything that moves with wd40.. lasts for about 2 weeks lol then respray lol

cleaned it inside and out. feels so much better when it's clean. Still purty. Almost time for a claybar and wax again.

2012-07-28_09-15-54_623.jpg

Day 1 - Dan 0 axle 1
Day 2 - Tires plus, tire kingdom, Dan 0, axle 3
Day 3 - Victory! Only took an hour with a air hammer to get it past that mother ******* lock ring... Now onto my neat issue. The damn carrier bearing is ****** up now. yea.... lol

Edit: On another note buy my manifold!

Last edited:
So....determined the awful vibration in the trunk when the sub was in....the stock kenwood finally operated.

Need a suggestion for a decent sounding and cheap 8" to run off the stock amp.

Oil change - Complete
Spark plug change - Complete
Wash, Clay, Wax, Interior - Complete

Pretty productive weekend. Too bad I won't get to drive it... :(

Back