What have you done to your MSP today?

got a MAF sensor on the way. Hopefully this fixes the issue and I can drive my car again. Haven't driven the car since the 12th. Starting to have boost withdrawals!!! WTH!!! lol

Got everything taken care of concerning the engine performance... It's running too well right now... That's impossible for this car... That means tomorrow my LSD is going to grenade itself or something...

Got everything taken care of concerning the engine performance... It's running too well right now... That's impossible for this car... That means tomorrow my LSD is going to grenade itself or something...
awesome now just stop driving it before it blows up.

ok so advanced auto, napa, and autozone wouldnt carry them i take it... crap because i cant wait for the mail.

80-3783 is the Empi part number. If you know someone with a shop, they do daily deliveries from WorldPac.

thats what my plan is lol. im going to get my msp running again then snag a new j&s and a ftc turn my 2871 up to 12psi and see what it puts down lol. Then it will be a garage queen. That way i can brag about how reliable my msp is with a 2871 hahahahahaha

thats what my plan is lol. im going to get my msp running again then snag a new j&s and a ftc turn my 2871 up to 12psi and see what it puts down lol. Then it will be a garage queen. That way i can brag about how reliable my msp is with a 2871 hahahahahaha

I should have bought a J&S when I had the chance, but that was when I still had it in mind that I was going to keep it stock...

isn't there a j&s still for sale on here. Guy only wanted $350 for it

yea but its super old its one of the very 1st units with a 1 wire knock sensor. It's still good don't get me wrong but if i get a new one i would like one with the updated algorithms and the better knock sensor.

Back