What have you done to your Miata today?

Lol at the Pinto plate. Nice variety of cars! Went on a club run today. One member has a 1990 Smurf with 235K miles! Considering mileage and age the body and paint look very good.

Awesome Bruce! Have to say it is so weird seeing your car on the OEM wheels.

Awesome Bruce! Have to say it is so weird seeing your car on the OEM wheels.

I know right? These are the ones going on this week
0ybSZHvio-XiaBmuBhhgy9BNR0OQxilXFRozN9Sd1_U2BJkRAonl794KXKPrmRy9d1nkWqHWf_ZS4z_51JrdDzYhlO1RKghwmLGOGFjXaXyfzMplL0cHMFKBAc-fLHD0nsWXKn1Dpg=w2400

Looking good Bruce! Nice to see her without all the raccoon damage! 👍🏻 Ya hope you can make October!
Thanks, definitely going to be there as long as the border is open

Are you guys signing up for anything at the event? I looked at doing the lapping but at almost 400 US it's a little pricey

Are you guys signing up for anything at the event? I looked at doing the lapping but at almost 400 US it's a little pricey
Nope! Just hanging out, too much money for the experience. Plus the rules seem to change about helmets etc, not sure what to believe.

Same, the $20 registration gets you parade laps during lunch. That is all I am able to do as I don't have a roll bar.

Came out of the grocery store last night and found a note under my windshield wiper. It read:

"I'm pretty sure the car that was parked in front of you backed into your front end. He got out, looked and then pulled forward. Titan 4x4, dark grey, Delaware license plate ******"

The truck wasn't there and there are a couple of small marks on the right side of the bumper. I am just going to have it touched up by a guy who had done work for me before. I could submit a claim under uninsured/underinsured with my insurance company but I still have a $500 deductible.

Came out of the grocery store last night and found a note under my windshield wiper. It read:

"I'm pretty sure the car that was parked in front of you backed into your front end. He got out, looked and then pulled forward. Titan 4x4, dark grey, Delaware license plate ******"

The truck wasn't there and there are a couple of small marks on the right side of the bumper. I am just going to have it touched up by a guy who had done work for me before. I could submit a claim under uninsured/underinsured with my insurance company but I still have a $500 deductible.

That sucks, but glad to hear that an onlooker caught the guy and at least notified you in case you wanted to claim it.

This is exactly why I ALWAYS park my cars in BFE in parking lots. Besides, walking is good for you.

That was nice of that guy to leave that note! Glad it’s not too bad....I hate parking lots! I had a guy almost hit me flying through the parking spaces as I was heading down the isle to the exit. FL parking lots are the worse!

@sm1ke yes, it was nice to know someone was looking out. After getting home though I had second thoughts. I told my wife that the person who hit me left the note and left a description of the vehicle parked next to them. So jaded....hahahahaha

@Conrad 16.5 While I don't necessarily park in BFE, I do try to park further away when I am at other stores. It is harder to do so at this shopping center due to the layout. There really is no BFE area to park at.

Shoprite.jpeg

Thanks @bazooka joe Yes, it was very nice. While I am a little upset, the bumper does have it's share of rock chips from over 119K miles of use so what are a couple of more touch up spots? haha

Agree on parking lots. People up here cut the corners and I have almost had my front end taken off a few times by it. Or they back out without looking or my big pet peeve, they back out but not all the way into their lane of travel. Then flail their arms at me because I am "blocking" them from moving forward.🤬

Ordered the last two under braces from Piercemotorsports

Did some additional spirited driving, car definitely feels more stable at speed, taking some great turns and the car was very responsive to steering inputs. Let’s see if it really performs at the track!

Attachments

• BDF85EF3-099D-4152-B6EF-9213B710F4D7.jpeg
    BDF85EF3-099D-4152-B6EF-9213B710F4D7.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 76
Will these last two pieces complete the under bracing?

Nice to see the butt dyno felt a difference on the road. That said, you should see a nice improvement out on the track. Plan on tracking prior to installing the rear braces just to see how much they help?

Back