What have you done to your Miata today?

@bazooka joe Yeah, now OTOH if they had not offered to make it right....then we get nasty and red in the face screaming. haha

It sucks for sure and I know we aren't the only two it has happened too. Part of the "pay to play" life. lol Guess the way to fix that is to just treat the cars as basic transportation? o_O

Yes! i would have made a stink if they had offered to do the right thing...I mean any business worth anything knows they have to take care of their customers because that’s all they really have in the end! With social media today you could really make life bad for them! I know many people that rely on the reviews to make their purchase decisions. I review every business I go to on google maps!

My job is driving for a company that repairs and refinishes alloy wheels. We get quite a few from dealers that they have damaged customers wheels when installing tires. Quite often

I have heard of it happening before, guess more often than I thought. In the past month, it has happened to me twice so that makes a total of two times in all my years of buying tires. haha Seems my luck ran out.

Sucks you guys had issues with your wheels, but at least you are using stand-up companies who will step up and do what is right. That seems to be rarer every year.

Not really for the Miata, but finally pulled the trigger on a connection kit so I can run hose from my air compressor to the hose reel I mounted by the garage door a while back. It will save me from running the air hose all the time. Now I just have to worry about whoever uses it while I am gone, since the reel is right by the Miata.

So the MS bumper has been repaired and painted. Also had them paint a carbon miata spoiler that I picked up for cheap.

Damaged
oldmsfront.jpg

MSFront.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler.jpg

Looks great Brucy! Maybe we’ll get to see it and you this summer?!
I hope so. Looks like the US has removed the quarantine section if you have both shots and provide a clear test when crossing.

I'm on the list for 60 and over but currently they are waiting for more vaccines.

I get my first shot tomorrow. I was hoping for the J&J one and done but at this point, I will take what I can get.

Gloss black Hyperdip arrived on Saturday. Now I just need to wait for some good weather to dip my emblems.

First shot of Moderna in the books, I go back on May 4th for my second.

Wiped down the dash at lunch today. If the rain clears out early tomorrow, then I will visit the self serve wash by the office over lunch. Taking Thursday off to go on a club run for some ice cream. :D Depending on how I feel, the new wheels just might get installed tomorrow night.

Indeed! Looks like the rain is stopping now so I'll have a chance to wash at lunch. :)

Tomorrow is an 80 mile/2 hour journey for ice cream. My wife thinks that I am crazy as I can get to the same place in 20 minutes by taking the highway. :LOL:

Halleluiah!

I finally got the MX out from under it's cover in the garage, after nearly 5 months, and we went for a proper drive yesterday, with the top down of course. It was 75 and sunny.

Took a nice drive in the country and got our one and done J&J vaccines, both my wife and I. Our arms are just a lil achy this morn but that's the extent of it. We both feel great this morn, no issues at all.

We even had McDonalds, for the first time in over a year. Mmmmm, fish sandwich. We ate in the parking lot of the DMV, my wife had to renew her license.

Back