What do you Love/Hate about your MX-5?

G'day everyone! My name is Matt and I run the Car Review YouTube channel Matt Brand Cars (link for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/mattbrandcars)

Mazda has given me a 2020 MX-5 (Miata) and I wanted to know from owners: What do you love about your MX-5? What do you hate?

I love to get the opinions of those who actually live with the car as well as my own thoughts from driving it over the week, as a year of ownership tells a lot more than a week of hooning!

If you like, share some photos of your MX-5!

I use some of what you have to say in the review! (Scheduled release: 8th November)

Cheers all

20201028_132748.jpg

Just bought this. Had a Protege' before this. So far I'm loving it.

IMG_0447.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0446.jpeg
    IMG_0446.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 126
There's only one thing about my Miata that I don't like. The way the seatbelt rubs on my neck. In most, if not all, modern cars this is adjustable. Not in the MX.

I do have a seatbelt 'pad' that wraps around the seatbelt to keep it off of my neck, it helps but not 100%.

There's only one thing about my Miata that I don't like. The way the seatbelt rubs on my neck. In most, if not all, modern cars this is adjustable. Not in the MX.

I do have a seatbelt 'pad' that wraps around the seatbelt to keep it off of my neck, it helps but not 100%.
Not on a convertible, my brother has a mustang convertible and the seat belt is also not adjustable. I guess it could slide up and down on the seat but I've never seen that in a drop top

Latest posts

Back