What did you pay for your CX-9?

Congrats! Were you in the market for pre-owned the whole time or were you not finding a deal you liked on a new one?

Considering a new CX-9 signature is going for $44k+, I was particularly looking for a low mileage recent CX-9 signature. Hard to find. Had to drive 3 1/2 hrs to get the one I have.

Considering a new CX-9 signature is going for $44k+, I was particularly looking for a low mileage recent CX-9 signature. Hard to find. Had to drive 3 1/2 hrs to get the one I have.

Sounds like a great deal. I have a few more miles on my 2018, but I would GLADLY pay what you paid after owning the car for a couple of years. It's been great. What colour did you get? And have you taken any pics yet?

Sounds like a great deal. I have a few more miles on my 2018, but I would GLADLY pay what you paid after owning the car for a couple of years. It's been great. What color did you get? And have you taken any pics yet?
Machine grey.

Attachments

• Mazda_CX-9_F.jpg
    Mazda_CX-9_F.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 186
Nice, looks like it's in excellent condition.

Hey all,

Been a long time lurker. On my 3rd Mazda

Picked Up Red 2019 CX-9 GT for $34k +TTL at the end of FEB. It replaced a 2008 CX-9 loving it so far.

Also own a 2016 6

nice! Congrats on the new ride! Good to know you have both Mazda’s flagship sedan and SUV! I too drive both flagship models! Great vehicles...

Recently bought one in the Houston area. 2018 cx9 touring with premium package 30,000 miles. paid 24G. perfect condition.

Bought a 2020 cx9 touring in white in the middle of April. Paid 31k + TTL.
Curious if that is a decent deal? I'm I. The Dallas area.

Just bought a 2019 CX-9 Touring for 21.8K. I'm in the S. Florida area. It has 29K miles and we will drive it about 5K miles a year. It is FWD.

Recently bought one in the Houston area. 2018 cx9 touring with premium package 30,000 miles. paid 24G. perfect condition.

2019 CX9 Touring with Premium package. Has 28,000 miles on it but is Mazda CPO and we're lucky to put 10,000 miles a year on it so not concerned about the mileage. Looks and drives like a brand new vehicle and we paid $23,400 +TTL

Just bought a 2019 CX-9 Touring for 21.8K. I'm in the S. Florida area. It has 29K miles and we will drive it about 5K miles a year. It is FWD.

Those are just getting broken in! (y) (y)

Bought a 2020 GT with Turbo (or GTR as known outside of Canada for $36,350 CDN (includes $600 military discount) + freight and taxes.

How'd I do?
For a brand new vehicle and a GT trim that’s really a great price! (Below cost) MSRP for that is in the $50K CAD! Even if you paid cash that is still worth it...

For a brand new vehicle and a GT trim that’s really a great price! (Below cost) MSRP for that is in the $50K CAD! Even if you paid cash that is still worth it...

Haha I'm an idiot and posted this in the wrong section. I bought a CX-5 :LOL:. Yeah that would be quite the steal on a CX-9

Haha I'm an idiot and posted this in the wrong section. I bought a CX-5 :LOL:. Yeah that would be quite the steal on a CX-9

If it’s a CX5 then not a bad deal though might still be able to squeeze more from the dealer....I usually shop using Carcost Cda which I’ve done in my last 2 Mazdas and saved $2.5K below MSRP in a CX3 (lease) and $6.5K in a Mazda6 (cash deal)...when you shop using Carcost Cda then dealer already know that they’re not going to make their target profit margin as you know the invoice cost with all the incentives and rates available (they can’t dick around)

Back