What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Installed the new wheelset this morning and still had time for a quickie before work.

I removed the Hot Pipes Header and reinstalled the OEM exhaust manifold.

I'll miss the extra torque but, I'm hoping my MPG returns to previous recordings...
We'll see. :D

Mike

Thanks for the comments on the lip, guys! Today, I performed a much-needed alignment. As always, a video is included, showcasing the basic string alignment method that I always use.

Installed the new wheelset this morning and still had time for a quickie before work.

Those look sharp!

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/LZ2h1/embed?background=f2f2f2&text=1a1a1a&link=4e76c9"></iframe>

My car got shortened today. Waiting on insurance to determine repair/replace and confirm that it wasn't my fault.

Ouch! Sorry to see that, and that front end doesn't look good at all!

The most important thing is though -- are you OK? You probably won't know for sure until at least tomorrow (Thurs), but please take care of yourself.

Do it look to you that the car will be written off? and do you want that to happen?

I hope things will work out for you, however you wish the outcome turns out.

Nooo! Sorry to hear! What happened?
Another driver ran a red light, and I hit her broadside. Popped the airbags on a 2014 Impala, none on my car. Basically, my 2 took out a much bigger car. Me and three passengers (adult males) were not injured, neither the was the driver of the other car. These cars will protect you well in a crash.

Sorry to hear about the accident! But it's good to know that these little cars are safe in an accident, mainly since half the time I've got 2 little girls in the backseat.

Well, I replaced my 2.

It was a total loss. So I bought this:
t9PaJrK.jpg

As the good book (by Douglas Adams) says: So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Took my 2 in and they said the timing cover is leaking, who knows how much that'll be. other than that I also bought 17 inch rims.

Tightened my lower front passenger side endlink nut. AGAIN! Somehow I didn't notice it was loose the 1st time I checked it after my front end was making a progressively more horrible racket. I checked nearly every bolt and nut on the front of the vehicle before going back to the endinks (which I have learned to always check 1st) and finding the lower one loose (despite the lock-tite I used last time). This time I made it tighter and used the red stuff on it. This is at least the 3rd time my front passenger side endlink has gotten loose since I've had the car. Why does this one little piece keep tormenting me!?

Wheels are 15x7.5 konig hypergram, 205/50 tires. Bilstein coilovers near max ride height, maybe 1 or 1.25 inches lower than stock ride height.

Back