What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

:
Mazda 2 / RSTi / FJ80
Really impressed so far. I have them at the lowest setting, and the ride is only slightly harsher than OEM shocks/struts and Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

If you use a wrench and ratchet, install is a breeze. Highly recommend a good torque wrench, and probably a breaker bar if some of the bolts haven’t moved in a while.

I replaced everything except the rear plastic spring seats. I went with KYB rear bump stops (cut the bottom section off) and Monroe rear mounts, everything in the front I went OEM.
Thanks for the response! I've been mulling over doing the Bilstein coilovers vs. B4 OE Replacements.

Great looking 2 btw!

:
Mazda 2 / RSTi / FJ80
Replaced the rear drum shoes over the weekend. First time dealing with drum brakes, the rear driver took me 3 hours to get done and passenger 1 hour. Amazing how the second time around after learning you can get things done much faster. I initially went in to grease behind the shoes but once in there decided it was worth spending $30 for new ones. Greased everything up and the squeak when I left of the brake pedal/handbrake has gone away.

I also sprayed a little silicone where the clutch engages with the fork/assembly (not sure the name). I was getting a creak/springy sound from the clutch pedal and this took care of that issue.

Noticed a small drip of oil lately and residue around some of the rear/driver bolts on the oil pan so today I started an oil pan reseal.

Once this is all done she should be ready for the next owner.

:
Mazda 2 / RSTi / FJ80
Finished the oil pan reseal on Thrs evening then let it sit until this morning to refill with fresh oil. No leaks. Wasn't too hard, just a bit difficult getting the residual sealant off the pan. I had to soak it in a bit of wd-40 over night and brush/pick away.