Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Brand

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Price

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Antoine

Administrator
There's no doubt that the CX-30 has been a successful new model launch for Mazda. I'd love to know what exactly attracts people to the new model and for those of you that already purchased one, the reasons why...Let us know by casting your vote and posting your thoughts, thanks!

Ps...Multiple Votes Ok (y)

My main reasons for buying one are mainly for Price, and overall design, inside and out. I have always wanted a Mazda3, but when I saw this, I thought it was a better fit for me. I'm not a crossover type of person, but this felt less like a crossover and more like a hatchback to me. (And I am saying this coming over from a Chevy Cruze hatch.)

My main reasons for buying one are mainly for Price, and overall design, inside and out. I have always wanted a Mazda3, but when I saw this, I thought it was a better fit for me. I'm not a crossover type of person, but this felt less like a crossover and more like a hatchback to me. (And I am saying this coming over from a Chevy Cruze hatch.)
Cool...Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people feel the same way...Initially interested in the Mazda3 but drawn more so to the CX-30 after seeing it...Interesting..👍

Hands down, it is the vehicle you get for your money. Exterior styling, interior styling and materials are exceptional for this class. Performance is also decent. It especially handles really well.

We traded in a '17 CX-5 at lease end and although the exterior is stunning the interior doesn't feel as premium as the CX-30 and the performance without the turbo was so/so. We also have more space in our garage without giving up the room we need. We haven't looked back.

Hands down, it is the vehicle you get for your money. Exterior styling, interior styling and materials are exceptional for this class. Performance is also decent. It especially handles really well.

We traded in a '17 CX-5 at lease end and although the exterior is stunning the interior doesn't feel as premium as the CX-30 and the performance without the turbo was so/so. We also have more space in our garage without giving up the room we need. We haven't looked back.
Great to see the perspective of a former CX-5 Owner. You mentioned the Exterior and Interior styling which also happens to be leading the poll currently...At least in the case of the CX-30, it seems one of the main selling points if not THE selling point is the styling inside and out.

I am a 4 time Mazda owner returning to this site. My current car is not a Mazda, but I'm strongly considering the CX-30 for many reasons.

Mazda quality and past ownership experience. Styling & interior design. Perceived refinement, and most reviews have said it is quiet (which older Mazdas never have been). The 2 Mazdas I bought new (2002 Protege5, 2006 Mazda3) were of the "zoom zoom" era. I'm older now and I want quietness and comfort, but with sharp steering and good handling. I care less about straightline speed. I have not seriously considered another Mazda3 (hatchback) yet because the styling is odd and the rear visibility is atrocious, but I might change my mind. I might also consider a used 17-18 Mazda3 hatchback or 17+ CX-5. If I buy it might be in the 2021 model year. Amongst the competition, the Corolla hatch seems a compelling alternative to the M3 hatch, and I might also look at a Hyundai Santa Fe and Kia Niro. If a CX-30 was offered with a hybrid option, I would probably select it. For mileage yes, but also for the smoothness and quietness in most of my driving context, which is city/suburban.

A friend of mine send me the video below and since then the car draw my attention . The styling, pricing and features convinced me to buy this car...

Back