What are these disappearing pop-ups?

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Every time I load another page here on Mazdas247, I get what appears to be a pop-up window within my browser that immediately disappears. Any ideas what's going on here?

Antoine

Administrator
Thanks for the heads up...I haven't noticed anything like that...Is this happening when you're logged in or logged out?

Do you recall when this started happening?

Edit...More questions...

Is this happening when viewing the mobile or full site?

Is this happening at the bottom of the screen?

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
I'm on Firefox at my office, logged in always. I had not been on the site in a few months, then noticed it when I came back last week. The pop-up window (barely visible for less than half a second) appears to be a little smaller than the browser window size, but more or less in the middle.

Antoine

Administrator
Hmmm...Is this happening on every page or a specific one?

Please send me a link to the page it's happening on...I wonder if it could be coming from a spam post, a particular forum or if you've got something on your system..?

Its a Firefox bug. I get it too, only on Firefox. IE and Chrome do not do this for me.
Its like a ghost spam (if thats even a thing lol). Its just a really fast blink, then it goes away. I tried to take a video of it, but my crappy phone doesn't catch it because it happens so fast.

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Weird, you're right. I use Chrome at home but Firefox at work, with no real good reason why. I need to just get on Chrome everywhere.