Vibrating noise only when in drive and completely stopped with brake

:
None
Have a 2018 with 21k miles and noticed within the last few thousand miles that when Im at a complete stop with brakes depressed, there is a vibration. Can even feel it in the brake pedal and makes a low rattling noise. If I put the car in park and let it idle, I dont hear or feel it. Seems like something with brakes and when idle. Any ideas? About to get it serviced soon but was wondering if others have experienced this.

:
None
Yeah I thought about that too. That*d be pretty bad since it*s barely over a year. Hopefully they have some answers when I take it in soon.

:
2019 CX-5 GT 184 2.2 twin turbodiesel auto - Sonic Silver
I doubt very much that the engine mountings are loose but it is a known (I*m going to call it a phenomenon) that hydraulic engine mountings become virtually inflexible when very cold.

Attachments

• CD Engine Mounts.pdf
    333.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
:
None
Hmmm well I*m in Phoenix and lows are only in the 40s so it isn*t that cold. If that*s the case since there is fluid in them, that*s somewhat of a poor design

Have a 2018 with 21k miles and noticed within the last few thousand miles that when Im at a complete stop with brakes depressed, there is a vibration. Can even feel it in the brake pedal and makes a low rattling noise. If I put the car in park and let it idle, I dont hear or feel it. Seems like something with brakes and when idle. Any ideas? About to get it serviced soon but was wondering if others have experienced this.
@Capthat I see your post is a year old. Did you find a solution?

Just developed the same problem in a 2019 CX-5 with 35,000 miles. The noise seems to louder in drive than in reverse at a stop with brake pedal depressed. Engine RPM drops to about 625 RPM from 750 and the rattle starts if the brake pedal is depressed while stopped in drive or reverse.