Mazda3 2.5T Turbocharged AWD Mazda3 for 2021 model year

Pretty much all you need to know in Motoman's review and engineering changes to fit the 2.5T, from Dave Coleman below:

I would also be very interested in your feedback plus pics! 📸 You can create a new thread if you like...Looking forward to it! (y)
Just got my M3 Turbo PPP Polymetal Grey 34,700 OTD. No race mode yet for now. Driving it like a baby for the next 500 miles. After that, gloves off.
50635201373_88ca82f86a_b.jpg
50635201283_555e545e5d_c.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my M3 Turbo PPP Polymetal Grey 34,700 OTD. No race mode yet for now. Driving it like a baby for the next 500 miles. After that, gloves off.
Congrats on the new ride! Just out of curiosity, did you get a good deal/discount from the Mazda dealer? Since it’s new, I think dealers may be reluctant to discount it esp when demand is high and there aren’t a lot of inventory yet...

Looks great SixPackABS!! Are those the forged BBS wheels?

Don't try it. You will end up going home with it.

Lol, fair warning. It wouldn't make sense for us to get a 3rd car, or even upgrade from the barely-used Civic we already have, so there's no reason for me to go out of my way to test drive it. Still wanna see what it's like though :)

This review makes me want to go out and test drive one, haha.

It is worth it. I test drove the sedan and was very surprised. The AWD is much better and the whole car feels very fast and sure footed. Trying to work out a deal to trade in my 2014 CX-5 and our 2017 Mazda 3 for a 2017/2018 CX-5 and a polymetal grey hatch with red interior. Have to wait for them to make it cost affordable!

Savagegeese's review of the Mazda3 Turbo.

For the most part, they reiterate much of what we already know - it's not a Mazdaspeed3 built for the hardcore enthusiast. They describe it as a smoothed out, refined Mazda3 with more power and AWD. One of the knocks on it are the brakes - they feel it needs better braking power to match the powertrain.

They also praised the suspension, which led me to rewatch their 2019 Mazda3 review, where they provided this info:

Capture.JPG

Back