Trunk organizing accessory

:
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 2018
This thing seems to be a good addition to he CX-5 trunk. Since the trunk isn’t too deep it’s actually reachable. I also got one for my wife’s Q7 and the trunk is too deep to each without crawling in, it will be used for more permanent storage like extra wiper fluid umbrellas, etc.

e8db0271364f4bf705209de6bd92c365.jpg

YoGi Prime Trunk and Backseat car Organizer by, Trunk Storage Organizer Will Provides You The Most Storage Space Possible, Use It As A Back Seat Storage Car Cargo Organizer and Free Your Trunk Floor https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

It’s not a ton of storage, but it does hold several things rolling around in the back like a portable jump pack and some windshield cleaning wipes.

Thats nice. I have something like that except the pouches are mesh and dont hold as much. I also have similar ones on the back seats since my kids kick the back seats sometimes and that also has storage pockets. Really ever havent had issues with storage in this car but yea that accessory is definitely helpful for sure

I saw the mesh version, it decided that minimizing visual clutter would be better.

That's pretty cool... my seats are almost permanently down in the back so wouldn't get a lot of use by me.

Good option though

This thing seems to be a good addition to he CX-5 trunk. Since the trunk isnt too deep its actually reachable. I also got one for my wifes Q7 and the trunk is too deep to each without crawling in, it will be used for more permanent storage like extra wiper fluid umbrellas, etc.

e8db0271364f4bf705209de6bd92c365.jpg

YoGi Prime Trunk and Backseat car Organizer by, Trunk Storage Organizer Will Provides You The Most Storage Space Possible, Use It As A Back Seat Storage Car Cargo Organizer and Free Your Trunk Floor https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

I am wondering if this would interfere with a cargo cover?

After seeing the original post, I ordered.
Received and installed yesterday ... FAR better than the cargo net that I had stretched in a similar area.
If properly installed, it does NOT interfere with the cargo cover.

After seeing the original post, I ordered.
Received and installed yesterday ... FAR better than the cargo net that I had stretched in a similar area.
If properly installed, it does NOT interfere with the cargo cover.

Ditto! Really appreciate the post, OP. I also ordered and installed it this week and am loving the organization. I put first aid/emergency supplies, a folder up tarp for when I want to haul junk from the home store, an umbrella, window scraper, jumper cables, and a rain poncho. Very nice!

I was just about to make a post then I saw this thread and it looks about perfect for what I need! I keep some towels and tennis balls in the back for the dog but they slide around and make a mess, was looking for something to hold them. Thanks OP!

Back