Traveling Mazda T-shirt idea!!!

Got PM from Diehonda and he says skip him due to not being on here that much anymore so PMing next person............neox.286 PM'd for shipping info...........

Last edited:
How long do we wait before going to next person on list? Not trying to yet, just asking. Trying to move this along before box gets misplaced in my house, lol. Where's neox???????

I guess that's me.. I haven't been very active recently since my subscriptions blew up.. but I've been following updates to this thread.. PM will be sent

or maybe not.. did the list get updated recently? I thought I was after Neox.. oh well.

if it gets to my name in March I'm overseas you can skip to the next.. I'll be back the first week of April.

Hey Shawn, if you want to jump in front of me and get it next, thats fine. you can just send it along to me after. its on its way/at Breeegzs, so i can direct them to you.

Hey man I would love to be added to the list If u can please

It's at my house right now, if you want in on it, you could swing by, I'm just on the other side of Dallas. exit 73 on I-30, or I could meet you somewhere around Rockwall (exit 67-68 on I-30)

No one from Arizona signed up for this?! I'll be the fiftieth entry then: 50. 11B-33T - JB - Southern AZ

Probably better to wait until after in case it doesn't get here in time it doesn't sit around for 5 weeks.
Hey Shawn, if you want to jump in front of me and get it next, thats fine. you can just send it along to me after. its on its way/at Breeegzs, so i can direct them to you.

A couple more pics:

that was a fun night cant wait till it warms up a little more so we can do that again

new tats...
tshrt_04.JPG

tshrt_06.JPG

El_Don...
tshrt_07.JPG

shirt - front...
tshrt_08.JPG

back...
tshrt_09.JPG

Was tellin folks it'd be nice if some chick ventured by to pose with shirt & behold...the red bull chicks in their mini cooper pull up offer us a red bull and got talked into posing with shirt. She had to hide her logos with our logos to be able to, lol........
tshrt_10.JPG

man theres been a lot of sigs since it was here in san antonio keep it up guys...and i12drivemyp5 you were right those were some good pics of mine...and i see the chick you were talking about...

Latest posts

Back