Transmission issues (Loss of power)?

Attachments

• PXL_20210423_230550085.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210423_230550085.MP.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 38
:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
30.5 mpg on trip to Outer Banks NC from upstate Delaware with a fully loaded car, dog and two adults. Roads were mostly four lane with an abundance of stop lights.
Avg speed was 65 mph and using radar cruise.

30.5 mpg on trip to Outer Banks NC from upstate Delaware with a fully loaded car, dog and two adults. Roads were mostly four lane with an abundance of stop lights.
Exactly my point.

Is that system average or actual calculated?

Well I took it in. They "couldn't recreate the issue". All they did was upgrade the PCM. It did not help. I was on a flat today, have the car the slightest gas to go up 2 miles per hour to set my cruise and it down shifted! It can only either be the torque converter, rubbing of brakes like the epb issue (wouldn't I smell this?), Or lack of compression. I really don't know what to do as I'm so upset. I have had it so many times into the shop and am seriously considering getting rid of it. I'm tired of having to take it in and the cheapest thing to be done, being done. I'm not crazy, I'm not stupid, I know what I'm talking about. You can drive any loaner (I've had 3 different ones) and they perform as expected. A little gas on those just makes the car move a little faster without a downshift.