Touring factory rims?

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring
I'm considering selling the factory rims to get some different ones. How much are they worth/what could I sell them for?

People are pretty ecstatic if they can get them (in excellent condition) for $300 so I would say $400 is an easy sell. More if you work it but life is too short for that. This is a great time to sell because winter is coming on and winter wheels are in demand.

Thanks for the advice! Where is the best place to sell them? Probably Craigslist? I don't want to have to pay for shipping costs.

Thanks for the advice! Where is the best place to sell them? Probably Craigslist? I don't want to have to pay for shipping costs.

Craigslist or even on this forum in the classified area.

Are you including the tires too?

Anywhere skiers visit would be a good place too. Maybe post them on a bulletin board at local outdoor/ski shops.

Keep in mind, the OEM 17" wheels are decent quality wheels even though they do not use any roll forging or spin casting (to the best of my knowledge). They are not particularly heavy so, if you don't want to lose performance, make sure your replacement wheels are at least as light (-~21 pounds if memory serves).

They go for $1100 and $200 to ship in eBay all day long.

Just bought a set of 19's on eBay off a brand new car. Seller split the shipping with me.

Check "Mazda CX5 OEM wheels" on eBay.

They go for $1100 and $200 to ship in eBay all day long.

Just bought a set of 19's on eBay off a brand new car. Seller split the shipping with me.

Check "Mazda CX5 OEM wheels" on eBay.
Op was talking about 17s off a Touring. There is very little demand for these other than possibly for winter tire use.

Shipping charge is astronomical on #9 and included on #8. I think people are starting to catch on that this is an excellent choice for a winter tire wheel for a reasonable price.

I'm selling my own as well, in LA. I would take $400 for them. 15K miles on them, with no curb rash.

is the superman figurine in #8 indicative of the size of the rims ?
or from a display ??

seems odd to me :)

Craigslist is a better place to look than eBay due to cost of shipping to be high for 19" rims (30lbs each). I found a local deal on a set of 2015 GT 19" new takeoffs for $340 for a set of four. I will be using them to mount winter tires on. I posted some pictures in another thread.

If anyone is interested, I am looking to sell my brand new 2016 touring rims for $500. I live in Oregon, so preferably to someone in Oregon or Washington.

Back