2017~2024 Tire Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazda, or any other new car dealer, might swap the tires for you in the first 30 days, or whatever period they describe in the warranty. Then it's a tire dealer issue, and since you didn't acquire the tires from a local retailer they don't want to deal with you. OEM tires sometimes suck and dealers do swap (for a price) when the car is very low miles. I guess for best results in this kind of situation is to watch for irregularities when the car is very new. Like on a shakedown road trip or something.

I bet you will like the Continental s. I've had good luck with every set I've had. I'm on my fourth and they've all worn evenly and rode smoothly.

Thread closed and offensive post removed.

@Ethan John I understand your frustration but please note we have community rules here regarding offensive language and bashing others (including companies).

You're welcome to post a complaint but it is not ok to use offensive language and to continue posting about an issue in an aggressive manner.

Please take the issue up privately and let us know how it turns out if you like but refrain from continuing to post in such a manner.

Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back