Throttle body hose part numbers?

I go to partsouq.com, put in my VIN and mouse over the diagrams until I find the part and part number I need.

Then I often google the part number on Google Images which will often verify it. Partsouq.com also has a ton of images. But not for all parts.

Partsouq.com has actually been MORE accurate than the Mazda online dealer web sites I have ordered from.

Then I use the number and order from someplace like Mazda Swag which is a Mazda dealer that discounts like 30%.

Also, if you stop into your local Mazda dealer, they can put in your VIN and pull up the part/number you need.

Upvote 0
Well that helped. I did give the local dealer my VIN and they sold me the wrong hose. 🙇‍♂️ Sometimes you just have to DIY.

Upvote 0
That happens.

I usually try to be sure what part number I need first and then just give the local dealer the part number over the phone.

If I'm unsure...I first ask them what part I would need. If it's a different part number than what I thought it might be...I feed the one I thought it should be and the guy will be able to tell me why it's different, not right or which one is correct. Sometimes he's looked it up wrong and sometimes (rarely) I have looked it up wrong.

It's still way better now that they just punch in your VIN and get the correct parts for your car. Years ago we had to cross reference and make a bunch of assumptions.

Upvote 0
Back