Thoughts on Megan Springs vs CorkSport Springs?

:
California
:
2015 CX-5
I'm looking at getting some lowering springs to help reduce the stock wheel gap on my 2015 CX-5 Touring FWD (ground clearance isn't really an issue, as I live in a big city).

At first I was looking at CorkSport's springs because they seem to have the biggest drop in ride height, but I'm hesitant after seeing some people say that their OEM shocks were bottoming out frequently after the 3-4" drop.

I saw some people in the forums talking about Megan springs which seems to have a nice enough drop (around 2"?), but some pics I see of the resulting drop look great, while others seem to still have quite a big wheel gap (I know that'll depend on different wheel/tire sizes).

I'm between saying "eh, screw it" and going full send on the CorkSport springs, or being a little more conservative and going with the Megan springs. I'd love to hear any advice or other alternatives! Not sure I want to go with a full coilover set just yet (a little pricey)

Cx racing has coilovers for less than 500. I only hear poor feedback about the CS springs

Cx racing has coilovers for less than 500. I only hear poor feedback about the CS springs

Of note... I'm guessing CX Racing could sell more CX-5 products IF they actually listed the products everywhere

notice CX-5 is not here:

but listed listed here:

/back to the regular scheduled discussion.

If you are in LA, you could test drive my car with CS springs. They are harsh/bouncy. Now I'm in process of installing Koni Yellows. I have to see if they made any difference.
They are how they are, but I still like them. Hopefully with these Konis, I have some adjustability and I will manage to make them a bit better matched with these springs.

Back