Thinking of buying a CX-5 but I have some questions first.

Holy crap the Supra is legit coming back. 260hp bmw 2.0, and 335hp 6 cylinder options, 200% as rigid as the ft86, brakes and suspension from BMW. This might be part of squaring life away lol!

About 1500kg/3307lbs, 10kg/22lbs less that FWD 2.0L CX-5 Maxx

Holy crap the Supra is legit coming back. 260hp bmw 2.0, and 335hp 6 cylinder options, 200% as rigid as the ft86, brakes and suspension from BMW. This might be part of squaring life away lol!

The new Z4 is its twin. I was going to wait to buy my mid life crisis convertible, but bought a 2018 HD Ultra Classic limited anniversary bike instead. Ive been on two wheels for 35 years with this being my 3rd Harley, but first tour bike for the wife and I to take trips on where we can actually carry everything we need.

The new Z4 is its twin. I was going to wait to buy my mid life crisis convertible, but bought a 2018 HD Ultra Classic limited anniversary bike instead. I*ve been on two wheels for 35 years with this being my 3rd Harley, but first tour bike for the wife and I to take trips on where we can actually carry everything we need.

Awesome! I just spoke with a contractor and I'm looking at about $13K to 2 layer chip and seal my driveway. It's going to have to wait until 2019 or 2020. Right about the time the CX5 is paid for.

Awesome! I just spoke with a contractor and I'm looking at about $13K to 2 layer chip and seal my driveway. It's going to have to wait until 2019 or 2020. Right about the time the CX5 is paid for.

At least you will be able to keep your CX5 clean going down your long driveway once it*s finished!

I used to have a long dirt driveway where I lived in the mountains. The kind that covered your car in a fine dust. Car wash wasn't even good for a day lol!

Suburban concrete driveway here that can fit around 7 cars in a row before the garage

Yes. Worth it. A full 600 feet of woods and rough terrain between me and the gravel road a mile from the chip and seal another mile from the rural asphalt. As far from people as I can logistically manage.

People... huh! Who needs them!

My driveway is over 600ft long.

What happens when someone is coming in and another is leaving at the same time. Is it wide enough to fit two cars wide? I replaced my driveway 10 years ago and made it 100 x 35 so friends and family would stay off my grass!

Back