The Progression of my V.1 Street Sleeper Turbo build

What are you planning for a new car? Still going to do Knox Mountain this year if youve still got it?

Yes Knox is still in the cards. No new car plans at this time. I've got an E39 BMW and a Nissan Titan so I'm still well equipped. :D

Well it's been a while since I put the car/trailer package up for sale and I haven't had any really serious inquiries so now I'm thinking of parting the car out and hanging on to the trailer.
Just throwing this out there at this point...

Dibs on fog deletes for the lip if you do! Hope the Zl1 1LE is still treating you well. Loved them since I heard of them

Did you race Knox Mountain this weekend?

Hahaha! Just saw this today. No Knox Mountain this year. Did a 4 week road trip through the states in the ZL1 1LE in July tho. Even had a day of lapping at NCM in Bowling Green Kentucky!

Well I'm gonna bite the bullet and see what sort of response I get to a part-out. I'll be starting a new thread in the MARKETPLACE shortly. It's going to be a bit different in the sense that it'll be aimed at people that are doing an "off-season" project on their car and can live with not getting immediate delivery depending on what they're after. I've got all the time in the world to take things apart so depending on what it is, it could be sooner than later. I'll post a link to the thread here once I get it up.
STAY TUNED!

Back