The DD MS3

Why aren't you by my side when I'm working on my car? Why are you all the way in Canada?

Reactions: pcb
You don't need my help.
You just need a farm jack. Lol

* This is a joke. Do Not use a farm jack!

Why aren't you by my side when I'm working on my car? Why are you all the way in Canada?

Because I don't want to get crushed under your car when it falls off that farm jack.

I might just move south.
It's hot as hell up here and my igloo melted.
I'm homeless now.

I've got some pretty nosey and scary neighbors too. Lol

Finished everything up this evening after work. Removing the axle seal made more transmission fluid come out lol. Next time I’m definitely going to just drain the trans fluid out first. Anywho, axle went in pretty easily but it’s also not my first rodeo 🙂. Checked the odometer and the car is exactly at 82000 miles. Neat. Looked at the passenger axle and it looked fine so I’ll leave it as is. Cleaned everything up to check for leaks tomorrow. Hopefully will get a test drive in soon. Hoping for no pranks.

No pictures to this time. Nothing interesting to see here. Nope. 📸

Ran a couple errands yesterday and clocked in 45 miles on the new axle. Car is stealing my food again. All seems well and normal to me.

image1%20%281%29-XL.jpg

I guess I was overdue for a prank since it's been a quiet 2 weeks since the last tinker item lol. Before the storm my TPMS light came on. It also beeps at you pretty loud and it scared me a bit. Found it weird for a tire to loose pressure in the middle of summer. Yesterday after cutting up tree limbs, I glanced at my wheels and quickly found the tire that needed attention. Put on a 16" RacingFart wheel temporarily. It looks pretty ridiculous. I pumped the ms3 wheel up to 40psi and let it sit overnight. This morning it was at 35psi so I'll be doing a soapy water test later on today to find where the leak is. Visually, I was not able to find the puncture.

IMG_9250-XL.jpg

IMG_9254-XL.jpg

Back