Template Piano Black Center console

Hey wondering if anyone had a template for the piano black center console around the shifter. I wanted to cut out a 3m protection film and apply. If not I'm gonna have to trace with a sheet of paper lol Kudos!

Solution
Hi there, have you looked on AliExpress? They have center console carbon fiber stick-ons that look decent. Punch in < Mazda CX-9 carbon fiber > and you should see it among the choices. There's also alot of other interesting stuff available for our model.
That would be very useful but i never heard of anyone having a template. I plan to vinyl wrap mine at some point in the future but will likely be removing the console piece to work on it when i will do it.

Upvote 0
Hi there, have you looked on AliExpress? They have center console carbon fiber stick-ons that look decent. Punch in < Mazda CX-9 carbon fiber > and you should see it among the choices. There's also alot of other interesting stuff available for our model.

Upvote 0
Solution
DUDE thanks Johnny, I only saw them for the CX-5 but not for CX-9 Thanks again!!!

Upvote 0
Back