Show me your CX-5 wheels

New shoes came in. TSW Bathurst 21x9 35 offset. Hankook V12 EVO2 tires 245/35/21. Will be putting them on in a couple weeks just waiting for the hub centric rings to come in from TSW. Will be selling my Rays Gram Lights 57Transcend in the near future.

Should look great. When you get them installed, please show pics from the rear and along the sides. I’ve been considering a 20x9 +35 and would like to see how flush or how much poke there is from the front fender. Also, can you show how much concave the Bathurst has? Much appreciated.

18x8.5 +38 Enkei Tsr-x
235/60/18 Michelin premier A/S

IMG_9679.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9680.JPG
    IMG_9680.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 591
Should look great. When you get them installed, please show pics from the rear and along the sides. I’ve been considering a 20x9 +35 and would like to see how flush or how much poke there is from the front fender. Also, can you show how much concave the Bathurst has? Much appreciated.
Got them on today, it's been raining constantly over here so the car is filthy. Tried to take a lot of different angles to show how they sit. I went with a mild stretch and the tires are perfectly flush. The 9" Bathurst has a decent concave the pictures don't do it justice. Also running Eibach springs but might need to switch to coil overs now.

TSW Bathurst 21x9 35et offset 245/35/21 Hankook tires

P3VJfx7.jpg

jfXEcTi.jpg

zQv0bp0.jpg

KEbYMVi.jpg

8pvPnS9.jpg

HrFFrq9.jpg

iroiL3o.jpg

MI4A1rB.jpg

Got them on today, it's been raining constantly over here so the car is filthy. Tried to take a lot of different angles to show how they sit. I went with a mild stretch and the tires are perfectly flush. The 9" Bathurst has a decent concave the pictures don't do it justice. Also running Eibach springs but might need to switch to coil overs now.

P3VJfx7.jpg

jfXEcTi.jpg

zQv0bp0.jpg

KEbYMVi.jpg

8pvPnS9.jpg

HrFFrq9.jpg

iroiL3o.jpg

MI4A1rB.jpg
Looks super nice!

Anyone have pics of bronze 17s on machine gray? I think this would look good but the Tirerack mockup doesn’t give me a great idea what it would actually look like.

Looks great. How do you like it now that you've lived with it? Would you do it again?

I am going more for a rally look (17s, mud flaps, racks all over the car, etc.)

Love it. Wife doesn't seem to notice the difference in ride quality, which is surprising considering how often she complained about my lowered IS250 on 18" wheels. I would definitely do it again, but I would probably do a gloss finish instead of a matte finish (easier to keep clean).

I actually am planning to put some Rallyarmor mudflaps on mine because there is a very tiny amount of poke that causes the sides and rear of the car to get dirty a little faster than usual.

I actually am planning to put some Rallyarmor mudflaps on mine because there is a very tiny amount of poke that causes the sides and rear of the car to get dirty a little faster than usual.
Looking at their site, I don't see the CX-5 listed, so I'm guessing perhaps a universal style or what?

P3VJfx7.jpg

jfXEcTi.jpg

zQv0bp0.jpg

KEbYMVi.jpg

8pvPnS9.jpg

HrFFrq9.jpg

iroiL3o.jpg

MI4A1rB.jpg
Got a profile shot? Looks good!

Looking at their site, I don't see the CX-5 listed, so I'm guessing perhaps a universal style or what?

I drive a CX-9, but yes, a universal version. I've mocked them up and marked them so I know where to drill, I just have to find the time to do it.

P3VJfx7.jpg

jfXEcTi.jpg

zQv0bp0.jpg

KEbYMVi.jpg

8pvPnS9.jpg

HrFFrq9.jpg

iroiL3o.jpg

MI4A1rB.jpg

P3VJfx7.jpg

jfXEcTi.jpg

zQv0bp0.jpg

KEbYMVi.jpg

8pvPnS9.jpg

HrFFrq9.jpg

iroiL3o.jpg

MI4A1rB.jpg
Looking good, thanks for the pics. Hope you enjoy.

Hi guys!
Going to order some zito zs15 20”s 9width but what et should i get for the flush/almost flush look, not sticking out. Et 25-45 available.

thanks!

Hi guys!
Going to order some zito zs15 20”s 9width but what et should i get for the flush/almost flush look, not sticking out. Et 25-45 available.

thanks!

Based on @sig-cx5's pictures right above your post, if you have a gen 2 CX-5, 35-40 offset would be the look you're after. Choose 40 if you want the wheels to sit 5mm more inboard.

This assumes that you'll be retaining the stock height. If you lower the car, you'll get a little bit of negative camber and they won't look perfectly flush until you get the camber corrected.

Back