Shipping a CX-30?

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how best to ship my car at an affordable price. Specifically, I am trying to figure out how to move my Mazda CX-30 from the L.A. region to a suburb of Seattle, WA. Are there any companies fellow forum members recommend?

Is there any difference in the quality of customer service if it is arranged through a broker vs. the transport company itself?

If the car is shipped in an "open" option rather than an "enclosed" is there /that/ great a difference in preventing damage to the car?

I shipped a Mazda3 from Bay Area to San Diego 3 yrs ago. At that time, I used a broker service (lots of them online). The cost was about $400 or so. Schedule wise, it depends. Mine took about 10 days.

When I met the trunk driver, he gave me his business card. He told me to contact him directly next time. It would have cost about $250...So, there you have it...

With a Broker, you probably get better insurance coverage, services, and else. So, don't forget that.

If you go to eBay and search for used car sales. Pick any one vehicle. There is a tab about shipping. You can see a list of vendors that eBay endorses.

Reliable is one of the better ones and while not cheap, I'd try for an enclosed one. One little chip and you'll be kicking yourself that you didn’t spend the extra money.

Back