Selling wheels and tires

chrisfern23

2017 CX-5 Touring
Hi everyone - I upgraded my wheels and tires so I wanted to sell the stock OEM wheels and tires for a 2017 CX5 touring. Original tires have about 17,000 miles on them. What is a fair price for me to sell this set of 4?

Hi everyone - I upgraded my wheels and tires so I wanted to sell the stock OEM wheels and tires for a 2017 CX5 touring. Original tires have about 17,000 miles on them. What is a fair price for me to sell this set of 4?
When I was considering trading in my CX-5, the dealer said the value was $500 less without the 17” snows @ 10k miles on their own rims. That gives you a floor. Rims were less expensive than your rims FWIW.

When I was considering trading in my CX-5, the dealer said the value was $500 less without the 17” snows @ 10k miles on their own rims. That gives you a floor. Rims were less expensive than your rims FWIW.

I agree with you, Paulzoom, with the price range. @chrisfern23, if you are looking for quality and affordable tires, I suggest that you visit 4WheelOnline because they are offering some promos and discounts, especially this time. They have different brands and models of tires like Nitto tires, fallen, and BF Goodrich.

Back