Selling stock sound system

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring
I am replacing my stock sound system in the next few weeks.

Is anyone interested in buying the stock speakers?

I didn't post on classifieds because I am not sure of the price yet..just seeing if there is any interest.

I think there is always a buyer looking for OEM parts, just depends what selling medium you use. It might be hard to sell the speakers but i think it is possible on ebay or somewhere with lots of exposure. I would look up how much whatever parts you are trying to sell cost brand new from an online mazda parts website. I dont have a link for you but quick google search can get you some websites on OEM mazda parts. Take these costs as a starting point, they definitely cant be higher.

First try selling local, craigslist; no need to pay for shipping and make deals in cash in person.
If selling local doesn't work, try listing on this forum's classifieds.
If that doesn't work, try ebay or amazon. When selling online, use Paypal only for payments (it is safest)! Sorry if you already knew this info, just trying to help. Good luck!

Thanks Ryan, I tried finding the oem speakers but didn't have any luck. If you find them by any chance, let me know!

The OEM speakers are worth approximately 79 each, and sound like it. Donate them to your Mazda Dealer in exchange for a free tire rotation

Back