SD Navigation Card for a 2021?

Posted this in the other thread...but my ebay card is fully functional and after driving 5 miles I can update the card via Mazda Update toolbox. No need to drive 63 or so miles...per mazda update toolbox just need to turn ignition on ONCE to pair SD to vehicle.

Also regarding when the 3 year updates starts, in my case it starts not on the "in service" date which would have been 2 weeks ago but starts tomorrow the 19th...a day after setting up and syncing my SD card to Mazda toolbox.

This covers it -

I'm also waiting for one to become available at a reasonable price from an aftermarket vendor such as Amazon or EBay. TD2K-66-EZ1 is the part number we are looking for.........
I bought one from EBay for my new 2021 CX5 Carbon and it is TD2K-66-EZ1 and it worked perfectly. Paid $68. Brought it up in Mazda Toolbox, it updated and says I have a subscription until 2024. It worked for 2 weeks then today started rebooting the infotainment system. It looks like it is getting an error on boot up causing the system to go into a boot loop. Took the card out and everything works, no reboot. Took the card to my computer. Toolbox recognizes it, lets me restore from the backup, let’s me update the maps. But when I put it in my Mazda the boot loop starts again. Don’t know if the card went bad or what. Works on the computer, did a chkdsk on the card and no errors found, but will not work in my new Mazda anymore. Strange because it worked flawlessly for 2 weeks.

I bought one from EBay for my new 2021 CX5 Carbon and it is TD2K-66-EZ1 and it worked perfectly. Paid $68. Brought it up in Mazda Toolbox, it updated and says I have a subscription until 2024. It worked for 2 weeks then today started rebooting the infotainment system. It looks like it is getting an error on boot up causing the system to go into a boot loop. Took the card out and everything works, no reboot. Took the card to my computer. Toolbox recognizes it, lets me restore from the backup, let’s me update the maps. But when I put it in my Mazda the boot loop starts again. Don’t know if the card went bad or what. Works on the computer, did a chkdsk on the card and no errors found, but will not work in my new Mazda anymore. Strange because it worked flawlessly for 2 weeks.
You may want to look at this thread:

My son's Mazda 3 went into the infinite reboot mode when it was extremely cold. I googled the issue & removing the SD card solved his reboot issue. He just left it out & uses Google maps. Others have had success pursuing the contact cleaning mentioned in the above link.

Back