Saran N' Tuned Video Review

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
Not sure if this has been posted. Sarah is not everyone's cup of tea, but many find her very authentic, entertaining and informative. The ditzy act is just an act, she' a veteran air force mechanic with real car rebuilding skills, her videos, to many, are entertaining and informative, and kind of cool to see some of the stuff she has built. Her car reviews seem to offer a genuine, everyday driving review approach. Enjoy. Off-road segment at 11:45 mark. Her CX-9 review is pretty cool too. My opinion, YMMV. I added one of her build videos to show she's not just a ditzy blonde brinette.

Last edited:
Thanks for the CX-30 share. The more (positive) Mazda coverage the better, interesting perspective and the CX-30 looks fantastic in that video.

Really, it does...I like that the video quality seems high (high resolution) and the lighting and location do a great job of showcasing the CX-30.
She does this full time. She has one video where she shows all her camera and lighting equipment. I think she spends twice as much time editing as filming.

Back