Rough Road

If I can get the video to show, my point is to show my car as a test bed for how the CX-5 will handle daily driving over rough road over time.

Hope I fixed it. Let me know.
It's fixed :)

That looks like road I would want some 17" wheels/tires with taller sidewalls. How do the stock 19" toyo's handle those roads when it rains?

Well they do ok but I really want tires with better traction. Almost no good alternatives here but hoping I can order some Michelin Latitude Sports from Bogotá.

Meanwhile, that road looks smoother than any highway or county route in NJ.

I know this is an attempt at humor / hyperbole example.. but I'm on Google maps trying to find roads in NJ that looks similar to the video 0:00 to 4:18. I-75, Route 22, 82 all look ok. Even Summit Lane through the forest looks to be in great shape. Honestly curious.

He's joking.

I took my CX5 on very similar roads only much hillier and it handled beautifully.

I know this is an attempt at humor / hyperbole example.. but I'm on Google maps trying to find roads in NJ that looks similar to the video 0:00 to 4:18. I-75, Route 22, 82 all look ok. Even Summit Lane through the forest looks to be in great shape. Honestly curious.
It was an attempt at humor. We notoriously get a lot of potholes on our roads. If you’re really trying to find “rough roads” you’ll need to stick with county routes and local roads. South jersey has some loosely paved roads in quite a few areas.

Back