Right Wrist pain from using the Infotainment knob

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what you do with the information that matters. Keep us posted. 😁
Now how can I possibly do both? ;)

Regarding the original topic, I wonder if there's a seat position issue here. I would think that in order to have the problem the OP's got, some unnatural angle must be involved. But I've not driven my CX-5 on an extended trip yet.

Anyone develop right hand tendinitis from overusing the knob for the CX-5 2019 mazda Infotainment system? I developed a lot of pain after driving 6 hours a few month ago and my Friend had the same problem after buying a mazda6 recently.

Have you heard about the Mazda AIO Tweaks? These will allow use of the touchscreen while driving.

(Though, honestly, I think you are doing far too much 'playing' and possibly not enough concentrating on the road.)

What about Voice Recognition?
I'm blanking on which trims have this.

"Call Frank" > "MY DAMNED WRIST!"

Have you heard about the Mazda AIO Tweaks? These will allow use of the touchscreen while driving.

(Though, honestly, I think you are doing far too much 'playing' and possibly not enough concentrating on the road.)

What's Mazda AIO tweaks? Is that a hack or a jailbreak?

Really, I had some "carpal tunnel" when I started playing piano. When I started stretching my wrists for getting into vertical bodyweight movements (handstands and such) it went away
I had issues when I began cleaning and jerking. Here is a short video demo of me cleaning. I dont jerk it in this video though.

This is what I used to help my wrists, along with wraps.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Not to get personal, but are you older? Sometimes these things happen, perhaps coincidental with the trip? Or just exacerbated a condition bound to happen anyway?

No judgement here on using the system, but i'd say could be you're just not suited to fiddling. If it caused you pain once, it could again so I'd say don't do it.

It could be the extra concentration required for you to do that resulted in some tension and the movements then fought it. But seems like that would be temporary. My first shift yrs ago plowing snow, I was bit anxious and by end of night my left forearm basically seized from working the plow controls. But lasted only about a week.

I had issues when I began cleaning and jerking. Here is a short video demo of me cleaning. I dont jerk it in this video though.

This is what I used to help my wrists, along with wraps.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Cleaning and jerking? ;)

Dude! While personal hygiene is always very important, and it's always good to be clean before undertaking such activities. I do believe that you are doing it wrong.

Cling and jerk.

Shows over, Gentlemen...You had a few laughs but this thread has clearly run its course and now it's time to move on. Thread closed.

Fortunately, there were some useful posts and hopefully the OP got some helpful information from this thread.

In the future, let's keep threads as useful and on topic as possible even if the topic leads to a few laughs, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back