Off Topic Redsand Watch

v0ice

:
MS3
Anyone know where I can get another one of these? My online searches have yielded nary a thing.

100_1929.jpg

Redsand is a surf clothing brand, isn't it? Maybe look up some online surf shops and see if they carry it?

I have tried pretty much everything, including emailing Redsand home office, to no avail. I bought it at a place called Fast Forward in Town East Mall in Mesquite TX, if that helps....BTW I bought it 11 years ago...

What's wrong with it? Watch repair shop can't get ya going again? and GL trying to find another 11 year old watch

Yeah, my watchmaker could probably clean and refurbish the movement...if it's worth a few hundred bucks to you...

It works like a charm. I just want another one for when it does go bad....oh well, thanks for caring.

I would use it as an opportunity to get a different watch...There are thousands of them out there...but you like it so wear it until it dies..sounds like it may never die tho...

Just out of curiosity...you say you emailed the home office "to no avail."
What was their response? Did they not reply?

Just for grins I looked at EBay and my region's Craigslist (and the web in general) and found nothing.

The only other thing I can think of is to find a direct email for Redsand's marketing department. Those folks might have different resources that a generic Customer Service desk person who can only look up currently available for-sale products. The marketing guys might know where there's a stash of promo products.

Back