Recommendations for Bluetooth ODB Scanner

:
2016 Mazda CX-9 GT
Does anyone have any recommendations for a Bluetooth ODB scanner? Or are the normal scanners you see them use at the autoparts store any better?

I use the elm327 one. I also use an android app called Torque Pro. I've used it a couple times on the cx9 so far, it seems to work. It occasionally has connectivity issues but when it connects or works pretty good.

I use the elm327 one. I also use an android app called Torque Pro. I've used it a couple times on the cx9 so far, it seems to work. It occasionally has connectivity issues but when it connects or works pretty good.
Is Torque Pro worth the upgrade? I'm still using the Lite version and been contemplating upgrading to Pro.

I have a cheap Bluetooth OBD 2 scanner from Bafx since 2014 and it's been good enough for me. It only supports Android/Windows. I use the Torque (Lite) app as well.

Is Torque Pro worth the upgrade? I'm still using the Lite version and been contemplating upgrading to Pro.
Honestly, I can't remember why I upgraded to Pro. Does the lite version allow for plugins? I know I needed a plugin to get some of the Nissan specific codes from when I was driving my Murano. At any rate, if the lite one is working for you then might as well stick to it. I tried other apps too, but Torque, with all it's quirks, and it is quirky, seems to be the best.

Speaking of plugins, I haven't found one for the CX-9. I believe there is one plugin for a specific Mazda vehicle, probably the 3, but can't remember now. I hope that changes.

Sounds like nonsense to me. I got a bluedriver scanner. $100, the end. 0 to update or whatever, works perfectly on SO MANY makes. Couldn't be happier S I M P L E.

Back