Protege5 Cargo panel

Running home to Mamma after 3 years with a Mazda3, dumping it for a P5,again. Any sources on the trunk cover? Sadly, this newest acquisition does not have one....
A day late, and a dollar short I know... but I really do love the P5!!
I am in SoCal

They retail now for over $200.00. Well, I AM thinking about your grille and blacked out headlamps.... unless they've sold already? Just scored me a Black P5 manual tranny. Can't wait to add it to the Mazda Fleet: 91 Miata, 2019 Miata & 1999 Miata
Gonna hook up w/ some JDM taillamps too....

They retail now for over $200.00. Well, I AM thinking about your grille and blacked out headlamps.... unless they've sold already? Just scored me a Black P5 manual tranny. Can't wait to add it to the Mazda Fleet: 91 Miata, 2019 Miata & 1999 Miata
Gonna hook up w/ some JDM taillamps too....

I've got a ton of random parts from an MSP and a couple of P5s after my conversion project. PM me with any specific requests and I'll see if I have it.

No refund or anything?
You could try this site. I've never used it but I know others have had luck, and it may be a whole lot cheaper on there.
Let me ponder the offer.

I drove my P5 for about six months without one. Didn't want to spend $100, seemed a bit pricey for what it was. Called around to all of the local breakers yards. They all said it's generally one of the first parts to be nabbed.
I set up an alert on the Craigslist app for android for "protege5" in car parts. . I waited. Eventually got one for $5. Your results may vary.

Got a refund for the eBay one. found one on the marketplace here. It's a small price to pay than having stuff stolen...

I did this to my cargo cover (who knows how long ago).............

323F_Mar2012_13.jpg

old seat covers......yuk. WO rules!

Back