Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

:
Phoenix
:
2020 CX5 signature
After seeing your pictures, I took the plunge and ordered the item.
When you install them, slit the paper backing in the middle then apply from the center out, it's a little easier with 2 people to align it as you lay it down.

:
2015 CX-5 Touring
:
AWD w/Tech Pkg
I did all of that to mine too, all 4 doors as well and the steering wheel emblem. I love it!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I did the very same thing to mine! I removed everything chrome inside because the glare was horrible for me. I truly loved the look of mine.
I removed all of it this past weekend and have began to upgrade to the 7D carbon fiber wrap, it looks very much like the real deal. I will update photos once it is finished.

:
2015 CX-5 Touring
:
AWD w/Tech Pkg
vinyl wrap weekend

not a pro but did this for a friend over the weekend, also does anyone know how to take the trim around the door lock buttons off with out taking the whole door panel off?

View attachment 210018 View attachment 210019 View attachment 210020
I did this to mine as well, I recently removed everything and began wrapping in the 7D carbon fiber, it looks so real. I can show you steps in a few days when I begin to do mine. I will tag photos for you.

:
2015 CX-5 Touring
:
AWD w/Tech Pkg
I posted this on my bumper protector search thread, but I'll add it here/ Peel and stick, pretty durable bumper cover. $27.00 ebay. Made for CX-5, not generic. (mess in trunk/fixing irrigation leak)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to get a link for this? I have searched and all I find in the rolled peel and stick $9 ones, yours looks stiffer and will hold better against impact.

:
2015 CX-5 Touring
:
AWD w/Tech Pkg
My first post here 😀👍 Blacked out some of the silver inside of the headlights. Baked the headlights in the oven to open, and reused the silicone and no issues so far. Blacked out the front grill as well. Have wheels on the way and H&R springs

I really like how you did the headlights, I did mine all graphite grey metallic aside from the clear piece and the reflector. Honestly the longest part was cleaning up the old silicone around the edges than it took to paint them. Overall yours was a better idea than mine was, the heat from my HID's melted the edges a little near the globe from the dark heating up quicker. Have you done anything to the tail lights? I ordered 50% film that should be arriving in the next few days. I was afraid anything else would be to dark on it for my taste.
IMG00928.JPG IMG00929.JPG IMG00944.JPG

I really like how you did the headlights, I did mine all graphite grey metallic aside from the clear piece and the reflector. Honestly the longest part was cleaning up the old silicone around the edges than it took to paint them. Overall yours was a better idea than mine was, the heat from my HID's melted the edges a little near the globe from the dark heating up quicker. Have you done anything to the tail lights? I ordered 50% film that should be arriving in the next few days. I was afraid anything else would be to dark on it for my taste.
View attachment 226190 View attachment 226191 View attachment 226192
Thanx man! Yours looks great too, I should of used new silicone honestly, but figured I'm careful enough with projects that I could handle it. Time will tell lol so far so good though lol. I actually ordered some tint for the tail lights too that's funny. Think it's 40%? But don't remember (amazon). I'll post how it turned out too. Getting wheel spacers too while I wait on new wheels setup