Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

kQEs7D4.jpg

Hi there,

I just signed up...

Here is my current bog factory standard Demio. Looking forward to reading and posting on the forums!

Cheers

20170904_090134.jpg
20170904_090410.jpg

Attachments

• 20170904_090351.jpg
    20170904_090351.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 383
  • 20170904_090111.jpg
    20170904_090111.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 397
  • 20170904_090120.jpg
    20170904_090120.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Thanks, sir. 18x7.5 et35 Kiwanis wrapped w/ 225/40s.

Cheers, thanks for the reply. I have a totally standard DJ 2 Maxx. Great car, but I think it could do with a better wheel/tyre combo than the 15/5.5 185/65 it comes with.

Did you have to make any further modifications to fit those in? Does the car ever get tyre rub?

thanks in advance

This one fantastic too btw. Well done. The white one in post1368 from Peru.

Last edited:
Cheers, thanks for the reply. I have a totally standard DJ 2 Maxx. Great car, but I think it could do with a better wheel/tyre combo than the 15/5.5 185/65 it comes with.

Did you have to make any further modifications to fit those in? Does the car ever get tyre rub?

thanks in advance
No tire rub but dialed a degree of negative camber in on the fronts. Grab a pair of SPC 81250 Camber bolts to do that.
You might wanna lower, too. Tanabe spring rates are closest to stock & the drop is subtle & mild.[emoji4]

No tire rub but dialed a degree of negative camber in on the fronts. Grab a pair of SPC 81250 Camber bolts to do that.
You might wanna lower, too. Tanabe spring rates are closest to stock & the drop is subtle & mild.[emoji4]

Thanks mate. I'll look into that.

That looks very good. Thanks for posting.

Can I ask what that device poking out of the front is please? I presume it is something you added?

Just bought my 2 over the weekend. It's peeking out behind my Miata right after I washed both in the only photo I have of it so far.

mazdafamily.jpg

New to the community

Hey everyone, I recently purchased this 2012 Mazda 2 Touring and it's the newest car I've ever owned. This will be my daily while I keep the mileage off other toys and repair them. This was a central valley CA/kid hauler vehicle and had a lot of dust/candy/toys in the crevasses so I pulled the interior to clean out the 6+ years worth of nastiness. This with a new battery, headlight lens polish, and new wiper blades have been my to date maintenance items. The car has a little under 128K miles and has been getting me ~38mpg (60mph hwy speeds + cruise control on my 40mi/day commute) and I'm actually quite impressed with the mpg on this car considering its EPA 36. It needs rear shocks soon which I plan to replace with the Bilstein B4 OE Replacements in the next few months.

UDtk8w7.jpg

eHM7jjy.jpg

Hey everyone, I recently purchased this 2012 Mazda 2 Touring and it's the newest car I've ever owned. This will be my daily while I keep the mileage off other toys and repair them. This was a central valley CA/kid hauler vehicle and had a lot of dust/candy/toys in the crevasses so I pulled the interior to clean out the 6+ years worth of nastiness. This with a new battery, headlight lens polish, and new wiper blades have been my to date maintenance items. The car has a little under 128K miles and has been getting me ~38mpg (60mph hwy speeds + cruise control on my 40mi/day commute) and I'm actually quite impressed with the mpg on this car considering its EPA 36. It needs rear shocks soon which I plan to replace with the Bilstein B4 OE Replacements in the next few months.

UDtk8w7.jpg

eHM7jjy.jpg

Hey man nice 2! I'm also in San Diego close by national city. Do you go to Southwestern College? I've seen a white 2 there about 2 times and a pretty nice RSTI there as well.

Back