Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

:
'13 Mazda 2
16x7 +38

Hopefully I'll get some time to paint them in the coming weeks, and slap a new set of tires on before the end of June.
Oh those look cool on our little cars. I love the 90's-ness. A similar style wouldn't be out of place on my 90's WRX clone. Very, very nice. Any idea what you're going to do for tires? I really wanted 16's for my '2 but couldn't find good tires in the size required. :-(

:
2011 Mazda 2 GS
205/45/16 should fit fine, the 205/55 or 205/60 pictured still had a decent amount of clearance. Was hoping for those "new" Firestone INDY500, but they seem to be on back order everywhere.

:
2 Maxx, CX-9 Azami
Thanks, sir. 18x7.5 et35 Kiwanis wrapped w/ 225/40s.
Cheers, thanks for the reply. I have a totally standard DJ 2 Maxx. Great car, but I think it could do with a better wheel/tyre combo than the 15/5.5 185/65 it comes with.

Did you have to make any further modifications to fit those in? Does the car ever get tyre rub?

thanks in advance

:
2 Maxx, CX-9 Azami
This one fantastic too btw. Well done. The white one in post1368 from Peru.

Last edited:
:
02 R53
Cheers, thanks for the reply. I have a totally standard DJ 2 Maxx. Great car, but I think it could do with a better wheel/tyre combo than the 15/5.5 185/65 it comes with.

Did you have to make any further modifications to fit those in? Does the car ever get tyre rub?

thanks in advance
No tire rub but dialed a degree of negative camber in on the fronts. Grab a pair of SPC 81250 Camber bolts to do that.
You might wanna lower, too. Tanabe spring rates are closest to stock & the drop is subtle & mild.[emoji4]

:
2 Maxx, CX-9 Azami
No tire rub but dialed a degree of negative camber in on the fronts. Grab a pair of SPC 81250 Camber bolts to do that.
You might wanna lower, too. Tanabe spring rates are closest to stock & the drop is subtle & mild.[emoji4]
Thanks mate. I'll look into that.

:
2 Maxx, CX-9 Azami
That looks very good. Thanks for posting.

Can I ask what that device poking out of the front is please? I presume it is something you added?

Latest posts