Platinum Shield floormats from CarCovers.com?

Hey y'all!

I just took delivery of my first ever new car, a 2021 CX-5 Carbon Edition and can see myself being seriously anal about keeping it in good shape.

So with that said, I have spent an inordinate amount of time looking at floormats/lines and have read thoroughly on them and it seems it comes down to 3:

The Maxspider floorliners
The OEM Mazdashop.ca ones

or these CarCovers.com Platinum Shield Floor Mats

Anyone have any experience with them? Gotta say they look awfully sharp and the Car Covers company has a LOT of good reviews...but it's hard to find much for the floormats specifically.

Any thoughts before I pull the trigger would be much appreciated!

Link to the floor mats...and getting them to match the Carbon Edition interior would be amazing too....

@SirFelixCat you have 30 days to try out the mats. Buy them and report back!

"We will accept return and exchange requests as long as they are made within 30 days of the date you receive your original purchase. All you have to do is contact us. From there, we will do our best to address your return inquiries. Returns initiated 30 days after the date of receipt will be strictly denied."

Hey y'all!

I just took delivery of my first ever new car, a 2021 CX-5 Carbon Edition and can see myself being seriously anal about keeping it in good shape.

So with that said, I have spent an inordinate amount of time looking at floormats/lines and have read thoroughly on them and it seems it comes down to 3:

The Maxspider floorliners
The OEM Mazdashop.ca ones

or these CarCovers.com Platinum Shield Floor Mats

Anyone have any experience with them? Gotta say they look awfully sharp and the Car Covers company has a LOT of good reviews...but it's hard to find much for the floormats specifically.

Any thoughts before I pull the trigger would be much appreciated!

Link to the floor mats...and getting them to match the Carbon Edition interior would be amazing too....
I believe the color of factory floor carpet on Carbon Edition is still black?

I’d prefer the Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners after I looked at the CarCovers.com Platinum Shield Floor Mats.

Back