PDR - Good results?

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hi all,

Has anyone used PDR on their CX-5? I have a small ding I am looking to have repaired. If so, were the results pretty good? What did you pay to have your ding/dent removed?

Thanks!

Haven’t had it done on a CX-5, but I highly recommend PDR after having it done on other cars. If all you have is a ding, that’s bread and butter for them. If you live in Northern VA, I can refer you to the guy I found. Last time I paid $125 to have 3 door dings taken out. Some dealers probably can also provide a referral.

Wutt ^^he said. Have had multiple vehicles done, including SWMBO's current ride (Subie Outback) that had close to $3k in hail damage on nearly all panels.

I've had PDR done on my 2 month old CX-5. The dent was on the rear door about 2 inches from the edge from front door and exactly where the door frame is. It's was not 100% but it's nearly invisible now. There was still very slight crease but it sort of reduced after a day or so. I've had PDR done on my wife's CX3 in the middle of the door and the result was 100% as good as new.

Back