Passenger side mirror

suckmykiss

:
Mazda CX-5 Touring 2014
I need to replace my passenger side mirror assembly, it has blind spot protection, not sure if it is heated, though. The part number is KD3369120. Any suggestions on a good place to look for parts? So far I am only finding items in the high hundred, low two hundred range.

Thank you in advance!

Also, if anyone has replaced one themselves, I would love some tips on how to do it.

What parts do you actually need replaced? Do you need the mirror itself of just the housing? What about the color matched cap? If it's the housing, the black plastic then it's going to be expensive. The housing gets replaced as one unit and it included new motors and wiring and everything. You can't just replace the trim around the mirror. I know from experience as I just had to replace my passenger side housing last week. I had the dealership do it since they had the correct part in stock and could me in the same day. There price was about $210 if I remember correctly for the housing but the same part number came up at about $150 at med center mazda. I recommend them as you will get free shipping. Let me know if you need the part number I received. I have a 2016 GT with blind spot and heated mirrors. Your 2014 is going to be different though since it's a different design.

You need to determine whether or not you have the heated mirror or not as there is different part numbers for w/ Blind spot and w/heated mirror and w/ blind spot WO/ heated mirrors. You can search by your vin number.

https://www.shopmazdaparts.com/auto-parts/2014/mazda/cx-5/touring-trim/2-5l-l4-gas-engine/body-cat/outside-mirrors-scat

Last edited:
Also, if anyone has replaced one themselves, I would love some tips on how to do it.

Did anyone provide any instruction on replacing the mirror assembly? I will be doing the same thing soon on my Pop's 2008....he clipped the mirror backing out of the garage...too many pieces broke, so the entire assembly will need replacing. Although I haven't checked yet, I'm assuming it will involve removing the inside trim piece, which will then provide access to the mounting hardware / cabling. But after searching, I haven't found any specific instructions.

Just realized I'm in the wrong forum, but I assume the removal / replacement procedure might be the same / similar between the 2 models.

Back