PAR 1-4 Gear set, Garrett GT3071R, Haltech F10A, Speedcircuit Stage 1 Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane02pro5

25ish_psi
:
New Caney TX
Time has come to part ways with my Baby and Daily driver of 17yrs. After just putting in the new turbo setup and getting ready to do some tuning, the engine started stumbling during downshifts which unfortunately turned out to be a worn thrust washer that slightly scared the crankshaft surface. I no longer work 1.5 miles down the road so a FWD racecar for a daily is no longer an option.

Paypal & email: p5tshane@yahoo.com
PM or email for faster reply

Haltech F10A with Datalogging all sensors and a 3 Bar Map Sensor (up to 29psi. Several Maps loaded for 3 bar with 285cc/565cc/635cc/750cc Injectors and still maybe a few from the 2 bar map (up to 14.5psi)
$450 + Shipping SOLD

Speedcircuit Stage 1 Cylinder Head
$500 + Shipping SOLD

ARP Head Studs Torques Once
$70+ Shipping SOLD

Garrett GT3071R Dual Ball Bearing T25 Turbo W/ Internal Wastegate
Turbine 56.5mm w/ 84 Trim .64 A/R Housing
Compressor 71mm 56 trim .50 A/R 3" Anti-surge Housing
Hasn't seen past 10psi (Ran low boost until I rebuilt my Transmission before my motor died and I gave up)
8-10psi WGA, Coolant, Oil feed and return lines included
Cold air Intake w/ ATP filter thrown in for free. Setup for a reverse cowl hood but can be cut and resprayed with bbq flat black. Must relocate coolant overflow.
$900+ Shipping SOLD

PAR Engineering 1-4 Straightcut Synchromesh Gearset W/ PAR Input Shaft
OEM Output Shaft Machined and Selector Hubs Machined for Needle Roller Bearings & Double Synchros
1-3 are double synchro & 4th is single synchro. Extra double synchro included
Excellent Condition
All new bearings & Shiftforks (I may be missing 1 bearing)
No additional machining needed (drop in & shim)
Gear Ratios:
1st- 3.11
2nd- 1.83
3rd- 1.24
4th- .90
4th Gear has had a couple small imperfections since new that I have replaced with brand new from PAR. The mating 4th pinion gear is in perfect shape. Everything is perfect and will run smooth as butter!
Final Drive is same as OEM 4.11
$2500+ Shipping (New cost $4100) SOLD

Last edited:
What’s the benefits of the stage1 head? Also do you have a reverse cowl hood I saw you mentioned that

Here are the specs from the website... but when i purchased it came with a 3 angle valve job instead of 5 and was $1299 so this is an amazing deal...
Stage 1 includes:
-Special five angle valve job
-Bowl work to blend the stock machine cuts into a larger bowl
-Resurface
-Disassemble/clean/reassemble
-Sandblast clean
-Valve lash set
-Pressure test to ensure no leaks
Im keeping the hood... its definately seen better days.

Bump!! Someone needs this gearset and turbo... make me some reasonable offers... also if sold i will order you brand new 4th pinion gear. PAR has these in stock and can ship right away. After staring at the zoomed in pics I'd hate for anyone to have an issue.

would like to buy your turbo and if you have a good mani and 3 inch downpipe I will also purchase

Message sent... Everything else is gone except for the Turbo and Gearset. Man do I miss that amazing sound :-(

Last edited:
Very interested in the gearset. Covid bs made work uncertain for the time being... hopefully it will still be available once things turn around.

Yes Sir... the last thing I have left to sell except for the car which is getting a salvage yard motor.
Here's a teaser for you...

Gearset deal had to back out and setup is for sale again. Ill put up fresh pics tonight. I purchased a brand new $380 4th gear from PAR to go along.

Last edited:
Hey dude sorry I havent had the chance to get fresh pics. I was going to take new ones but Ill put up the previous. Along with pics of the new 4th gear. Ill get these up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sounds good thanks;

I just realized you're in New Caney (I live in Atascocita).. we could very well meet if you're interested! Please let me know (DM or reply)

Lol Damn that's sweet. I don't have very much free time and have been in lock down working from home every day. I'm working on getting you pics back up right now.
Sounds good thanks;

I just realized you're in New Caney (I live in Atascocita).. we could very well meet if you're interested! Please let me know (DM or reply)

Haha, yeah, I wish I had gotten more 'quarantine' time, though I was considered "essential" :(

Happy to grab a beer and chat about your car and mine, whenever & wherever, let me know!

Thanks for pics; I had two questions,
mileage estimated on gears
reasoning for buying alternative 3rd?

Thanks and let me know, cheers.

There is close to 40k miles on the gearset and still smooth as butter. 4G gear (had misquoted as 3rd) had a few small pits and imperfections when I received them new that never gave me an issue and over the years appeared a little worse so I didnt want it to possibly be the reason for anything to fail. The mating 4th pinion gear is still in perfect shape. 370z is in my near future. Twin turbo down the road. P5 is getting a salvage motor and getting sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back