Out with the old and in with the new

:
2020 CX5 Signature
Had nothing but a good experience with my 2016.5 CX-5 GT but thought I would look at the new ones partly because of the incentives. Long story short I don't have my car anymore (And yes, I do miss it) but in its place is a 2020 CX-5 Signature.

0DX4hiA.jpg

51Itt0f.jpg

As someone who firmly preferred the old gen to this new one, I have to admit that it is better in just about every way.

are those side markers just reflecting light or did you install led ones? congrats by the way.

I keep finding features on my 2020 Signature that I really like, but had never really thought of before. The radar cruise control is really great when traffic on the interstates gets congested. No more constantly turning cruise control off and on. The brake lock function makes dealing with restaurant drive through lanes much more convenient. I wasn't sure I'd like the heads up display but after using it for a couple of months now view it as essential.

I understand one big change with the heads up display for 2020 is you can see it with polaroid glasses. With the 2019, I have to remove my sunglasses. Let us know if that is true with the 2020.

I understand one big change with the heads up display for 2020 is you can see it with polaroid glasses. With the 2019, I have to remove my sunglasses. Let us know if that is true with the 2020.
While it is darker I can see it with my Ray-Bans.

I keep finding features on my 2020 Signature that I really like, but had never really thought of before. The radar cruise control is really great when traffic on the interstates gets congested. No more constantly turning cruise control off and on. The brake lock function makes dealing with restaurant drive through lanes much more convenient. I wasn't sure I'd like the heads up display but after using it for a couple of months now view it as essential.

the HUD is a MUST for me now for all future cars that I drive. it is so convenient to not have to look down when driving plus knowing the speed limit is always helpful.

Had nothing but a good experience with my 2016.5 CX-5 GT but thought I would look at the new ones partly because of the incentives. Long story short I don't have my car anymore (And yes, I do miss it) but in its place is a 2020 CX-5 Signature.

As someone who firmly preferred the old gen to this new one, I have to admit that it is better in just about every way.

Congrats on the pickup! New car looks great, but I have to comment on the condition of the 2016.5. Was that pic taken right before you sold/traded it? Because the overall condition looks amazing, especially considering the softer Japanese paint (which is black, no less).

Congrats on the pickup! New car looks great, but I have to comment on the condition of the 2016.5. Was that pic taken right before you sold/traded it? Because the overall condition looks amazing, especially considering the softer Japanese paint (which is black, no less).

Thanks. I keep up on my cars pretty well. I never had any problems with the paint and it always responded very well to its once yearly paint correction and machine polish. Hope to do the new one this weekend.

Back