Orange Virus Tuning is continuing Mazda (tuning)

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Too much demand, Mazda tuning is available again. Includes 2.5T. Also Corksport has 2.5T mods now.

HAJvVy9.jpg

Wasn't planning to upgrade to the Turbo. This could change my mind. [emoji106]

Yea he has a diesel.. which can be difficult to get accurate torque reading depending on dyno since they need load

Yea he has a diesel.. which can be difficult to get accurate torque reading depending on dyno since they need load
Yeah. It's a different torque feel when your on the road. This coming Sunday would be my test for the tuning. I also installed 20" wheels, 35 series tires making it 1" smaller than stock tires. It will not give an accurate distance on the reading but my 3rd gear felt different. More torque and acceleration.

Update:

Autocross run was good! I ran side by side with a honda hatch with a stock B20 engine on the straight part of the track. I was left behind when we reached the 180 degree turn.

This post regarding Orange Virus is in the CX-5 forum. I have a 2019 US CX-5 2.5L 187HP and I have scoured the Internet and contacted tuners for over a year and there's nothing out there so far that I've found for this vehicle, at least the 2019+ model (although the engine I think is unchanged from the 2018 or even further?)

If you go to the Orange Virus website, all you seen is tuning for a Toyota Tacoma!? What happened? False advertising? Changed their minds?

They went to chase after the popularity of Toyota vehicles and decided to drop everything else. A while back, they still provided a Mazda tune if you emailed them, not sure what the case is presently.

Back