2013~2016 Oil leak on transmission

:
2013 CX5 GT
Hi,

I saw a small amount of oil leak on the driver side of the transmission. 2 months ago I have my tranny pan pulled down and replace the filter and oil. Thinking the oil might be coming from the seal. Just yesterday I still see some oil around that area. The oil seems to be starting from the attached picture. There was a nut on where the wrench is sticking and it turned a bit. Though not sure if that is where it's coming from. Hoping someone has encountered the same issue or have an idea on what to check? I have a 2013 mazda cx5 GT.

Attachments

• IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 245
Hi,

I saw a small amount of oil leak on the driver side of the transmission. 2 months ago I have my tranny pan pulled down and replace the filter and oil. Thinking the oil might be coming from the seal. Just yesterday I still see some oil around that area. The oil seems to be starting from the attached picture. There was a nut on where the wrench is sticking and it turned a bit. Though not sure if that is where it's coming from. Hoping someone has encountered the same issue or have an idea on what to check? I have a 2013 mazda cx5 GT.
Hard to see any ATF leak from your picture with s bright light. Read this thread and see if you have any similarity to Digbicks1234’s ATF leak after his pan removal. May be you can PM him and ask him to reply your situation with his opinion. Have you checked the ATF level lately?

2016.5 CX-5 Transmission fluid change questions

Thanks. I will try to ask him and see. This is another picture of what it looks like on the oily area. Though last time it was not clean enough when the tranny pan was pulled down.
IMG_1964.jpg

Back