OEM Fog light kit for $134

The OEM foglights are useless. The only function for us is to help others identify our vehicle at night while traveling in multiple cars.

What's so sketch about Puerto Rico? It's part of the U.S. no less sketchier than Hawaii. Seller has 100% feedback. I buy stuff from China on ebay all the time, which is sketchier. Plus you have ebay buyer protection.

The OEM fogs are no good? I am looking for a little more close-up illumination and to be able to see well in snow and fog without all the reflection that headlights give out. Can you turn on the fog lights separately from the headlights?

The OEM foglights are useless. The only function for us is to help others identify our vehicle at night while traveling in multiple cars.
Try sticking in a pair of H9s (need to mod base). While the optics/reflectors of the stock fogs are limited, more candela = more candela. H9s are essentially high output H11 but with a shorter lifespan.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123838609-Fog-Light-Output&highlight=

The OEM fogs are no good? I am looking for a little more close-up illumination and to be able to see well in snow and fog without all the reflection that headlights give out. Can you turn on the fog lights separately from the headlights?
I would NOT advise this but if you really only use fogs as intended and need the extra light, you could in theory stick in a pair of 85/100 watt H9s (unknown heat consequences on housing and wires). I've driven through the Shenandoah mountains and Charlottesville a few times when fogs is at the peak. It is crazy how foggy it gets around there!.

Last edited:

Can the fog lights be operated independently of the headlights?

I got the kit in the mail so it's legit! I'm wondering whether the housings/wiring will support an h9 bulb. If not I'll probably get the Nokya h11 hyper yellow

Back