Not getting fuel

I was driving at about 4000 rpm then just shut off I tried to bump start as I’m still rolling but wouldn’t kick over got spark and air but no fuel will try to kick over with starting fluid. Fuel pump just won’t kick on even with new pump and new relay. What do I do?

It could be any one of a number of different issues, and without diagnostic testing it's impossible to know what the problem is. If it were mine, I'd do a compression test (and possibly a leak down as well), in order to test for an internal mechanical issue. Or, instead of testing, you can continue to throw parts, which can get really expensive fast. Your vehicle, your choice.

Upvote 0
Check your crank sensor and the wiring down to it from the plug near the engine hoist eyelet. If the wiring is chaffed or damaged it'll cut the engine. Mine did and never threw a code.

Upvote 0
Possibly the fuel pressure regulator? I had an issue where it seized after being shut down and when i went to start again it wouldn’t fire up. I replaced that which is a regulator on top behind the wiring harness for the plugs. Only took about 20 minutes and it fired right up.

Upvote 0
Back