New Product Release! 2014 MAZDA CX-5 2WD Rear Sway Bar

OK, Test fitted but sadly they need a small tweak on the adjustment thread length for our cars, however the arms and bushes themselves perfect fit and have ample clearance etc

I will send all measurements and pics to JBR today , its an easy fix and one that will mean all you CX5's out there will benefit from.

Cheers Dwayne

Great thanks for the info. What cambers arms did you get exactly?..Ive seen a few for the 3. And any chance you can post the info up on here as well?

The abuse they'd be subjected to that I didn't design them for.

Doesn't matter now anyway....the ones for the 2014 Mazda 3 will not fit the CX-5

Like what? Bending and torsional stress subjected to the bar shape and steel used?

yeah good idea Chris, I just did both.

It's sad really, even something like a bolt would help manage the camber a bit better. I've been reading up on it and a lot of people say anywhere above -2 is at least manageable.

yeah good idea Chris, I just did both.

It's sad really, even something like a bolt would help manage the camber a bit better. I've been reading up on it and a lot of people say anywhere above -2 is at least manageable.
I'm more worried about the camber not being able to be evened out I like -1.5 or 2

Awesome vendor. Seeing from the response, we should definitely buy from jbarone.

OK, Test fitted but sadly they need a small tweak on the adjustment thread length for our cars, however the arms and bushes themselves perfect fit and have ample clearance etc

I will send all measurements and pics to JBR today , its an easy fix and one that will mean all you CX5's out there will benefit from.

Cheers Dwayne

Do you know that is the hole size of the bushings? Maybe width too?
I'm wondering, if we could use maybe two camber bolts(one at each end) if one it's not enough. If we would know the bolt size needed, we could probably find one, that would fit to our application, from another car.

Awesome vendor. Seeing from the response, we should definitely buy from jbarone.

To be fair I bought a filter from them and it was good, ended up selling to another member though because I decided on the SRI for tuning.

Well since I have the arms now and no way forward with the vendor I am simply going to modify them , once I have ill show you so you can all do the same if you like, its an easy mod.

Back