New Product Release! 2014 MAZDA CX-5 2WD Rear Sway Bar

Too bad we have to beg a site sponsor for a response. Weak sauce. Anyone else make a camber arm yet?

You have Coloado for location.
I have contacted them and this was there answer:
We have the camber arms done for the 3 and we suspect that they will fit the 2WD CX-5 but we have yet to confirm fitment. we are in that process now. I hope to know something in the next week or so.

-Jamie (Apr. 2)

There will be an announcement in our forums and on our Facebook page. (Apr. 3)

Man that's a disappointment considering that I have AWD. Also disappointing that they won't make camber arms specifically for the cx-5 and that they are just recycling the camber arms from the 3

Man that's a disappointment considering that I have AWD. Also disappointing that they won't make camber arms specifically for the cx-5 and that they are just recycling the camber arms from the 3

Check my thread regarding AWD sway bar. I just installed one. As far as "recycling" the mazda 3 and cx-5/6 have the same principle suspension, so if a part works on both (and most do, like the sway bar(s) why wouldn't you?? Mulitmillion dollar airplanes do it of course a couple thousand dollar car would too lol.

Check my thread regarding AWD sway bar. I just installed one. As far as "recycling" the mazda 3 and cx-5/6 have the same principle suspension, so if a part works on both (and most do, like the sway bar(s) why wouldn't you?? Mulitmillion dollar airplanes do it of course a couple thousand dollar car would too lol.

So would the camber arm possibly fit on my awd?

Anyone here about when the arms may be released? Feel like I've been waiting for a few months now

Im having the JBR arms fitted this weekend to my AWD , I have had the engineer measure up all the bushes as these appear to have a diff part number compared to every other mazda so it might just be a difference in the type of bush material being used, the eyelit and length appear to be compatible and shoudl fit fine, I will have proof come by saturday night :) and can 100% confirm.

So would the camber arm possibly fit on my awd?

Anyone here about when the arms may be released? Feel like I've been waiting for a few months now

Will have to wait for Maz for the camber arms. I need them too.
I don't see why there would be any fitment issues with the JBR FWD bar on a FWD cx-5. go for it imo

Im having the JBR arms fitted this weekend to my AWD , I have had the engineer measure up all the bushes as these appear to have a diff part number compared to every other mazda so it might just be a difference in the type of bush material being used, the eyelit and length appear to be compatible and shoudl fit fine, I will have proof come by saturday night :) and can 100% confirm.

Awesome!, looking forward to your results

Almost all rear arms from mazda use the same arm and bushes for some reason the AWD CX5 uses the same arm and lower bush but the top bush has a diff part number but its dimentionally similar to the regular bush used in that arm, so from the measurment it should fit , will confirm saturday night

We have not tested them on the AWD or the FWD CX-5 only on the 3. I do have some concern about them being used on the AWD, not so much on the FWD.

OK, Test fitted but sadly they need a small tweak on the adjustment thread length for our cars, however the arms and bushes themselves perfect fit and have ample clearance etc

I will send all measurements and pics to JBR today , its an easy fix and one that will mean all you CX5's out there will benefit from.

Cheers Dwayne

An aftermarket rear sway bar for the AWD CX-5 competitive to CorkSport's in terms of stiffness, adjustability, and pricing...

Preferably front as well.

Back