New MS3 GT from Tampa, FL

KennyFSU

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey all, just picked up a used '08 Black Mica with 65k on the ticker. Love it so far, this is my 3rd Mazda so I guess I'm considered a "Mazda guy" now. First was a '99 Miata and second was a '03 Protege5.

13ba85ca.jpg

d8fb0766.jpg

And here was my NB.

KennyCar-13.jpg

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum! (2thumbs)

Now if only we could get a decent mazda sceen going in the tampa area like we used to have...lol

What happened to them all? I know there's a huge Miata cult here but most of them are a lot older than me 45-50 (I'm 30).

most of us grew up and on to other cars lol We used to have a pretty decent group but it's nothing like it was....not as far as I know. I havent been to a mazda meet in over 5 years I think. I'm 30 also.

And hopefully soon will be in a 2012 MS3 ;)

Ohh gotcha. I used to be a huge Honda guy (w/o the rice) back in '01 and got out of the car scene around '08.

It's been too long because now the "car bug" has bitten me with this car lol.

Good luck on your future purchase!

most of us grew up and on to other cars lol We used to have a pretty decent group but it's nothing like it was....not as far as I know. I havent been to a mazda meet in over 5 years I think. I'm 30 also.

And hopefully soon will be in a 2012 MS3 ;)

the other half of FAST is still alive,... somewhere

looks like its a really clean car. i bought my 07 ms3 sport last year and have been enjoying it since. its black mica as well.

Welcome!!

Let me know if there's anything you need or if I can answer any questions. JBR offers the Highest-Quality, most durable aftermarket parts; we have everything for your MAZDASPEED! No discounts or sales can beat our prices either, which include a Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping on Everything...Always! So please check us out and don't over pay. Stop by our forum here on MSF and see why JBR is "the" trusted source for performance.

Everything JBR has to offer is available at James Barone Racing.

Thanks,
Jamie

Back