New Member & New CX-9

Awesome and congrats!

Definitely dig into the settings on the lane assist. Although it does not keep you centered like the CRV, it does push back for a bit (while making noise and/or vibrating depending on what setting you enable). I have the sound turned off, but the vibration is set to the highest level...which is more than enough for my wife and I (who are coming from vehicles that had no lane assist what-so-ever).

As for the radio, what do you mean about the stations not programmed? Are you talking about an auto-scan & save function? Or are you talking about simply adding them to your favorites?

Ya, i just meant my favorites weren't input so the steering wheel buttons had no stations to skim. Took delivery Monday after work, 9 month old not sleeping great so being dead tired means the new baby in the garage has been ignored. This weekend will go thru the radio, phone and lane keep assist settings etc. Plus will put baby seat in back, although without it installed, wife can't ask me to leave it at home for her to drive!

Ya, i just meant my favorites weren't input so the steering wheel buttons had no stations to skim. Took delivery Monday after work, 9 month old not sleeping great so being dead tired means the new baby in the garage has been ignored. This weekend will go thru the radio, phone and lane keep assist settings etc. Plus will put baby seat in back, although without it installed, wife can't ask me to leave it at home for her to drive!

Double congrats for the other baby! I don't miss the diapers or sleepless nights tho... lol

For the radio, after manually tuning to your radio station, just press and hold the star until it beeps and says that it was saved as a favorite. Once it's saved, the steering wheel will cycle between all the saved stations. This also goes for the XM channels too.

After you have saved all your stations, you can re-order them in any order you want, meaning that you can mix XM and FM/AM stations together. To do that, you have to go to the Favorites menu (by clicking on the star button), scroll to the station that you want to move, press and hold the center down (until it beeps), select the move option, and then scroll up or down to place it where you want in the Favorites list.

Definitely hold-off with the baby seat for a couple more days! lol I also made sure I had a few days with our CX-9 before I let my wife take it for the day. This way, if she called me at work to ask how to do something with the car, I would know what the heck she was asking about and then walk her through it. Plus, it's just a fun new toy that I wanted to play with first. (yes)

Cheers!

Back